Thank you for your interest in a NWCUF Professional Development scholarship. To ensure a successful scholarship application process, please read the following before submitting your application:
- Applicants must be currently employed by an NWCUA-member credit union or serve on a member credit union’s board.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants are notified of determination within 30 days of application receipt. Approval letters will state the scholarship award amount.
- Scholarship applications must be received prior to the date of the event for which the applicant is applying for scholarship funding.
- Applicants may request up to $1,500 per year for continuing education courses.
There is an award cap of $1,000 for the following events:
- CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC)
- NWCUA MAXX Convention & Trade Show
- Western CUNA Management School
- NWCUA Emerging Leaders Program