With student loan debt nationally totaling more than $1.2 trillion, families and students are looking for alternative ways to afford tuition. When funds fall short for students working toward a college degree, MESA can help bridge the gap. With the help of NWCUF and Northwest credit unions, the MESA program can help turn $100 into $300 or more toward books and tuition.
The MESA program was developed to provide students with the knowledge and tools to make well-informed financial choices and continue to build their assets long after the program ends – because developing solid savings habits and increasing financial literacy now will be useful throughout a student’s lifetime.
Credit Unions Participating:
- CapEd Credit Union
- Marketplace Branch – 16275 N. Marketplace Blvd., Nampa , ID 83687
- South Meridian Branch – 1650 S. Meridian Rd, Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Clackamas Federal Credit Union
- Fibre Federal Credit Union
- Sunset Science Park Federal Credit Union
- TLC, a Division of Fibre Federal Credit Union
- USAgencies CU