Student loan debt has exceeded $1.2 trillion and families are actively seeking alternative funding sources. Fortunately, the Northwest Credit Union Foundation and local credit unions have found a way to help. When students face insufficient funding to complete their undergraduate degrees, MESA can help bridge the gap by matching a student’s education savings 3:1. Program participants may turn $500 into $1,500 and apply toward books and tuition.
MESA was developed to equip students with financial management knowledge and tools, enabling them to build financial assets throughout their lifetimes.
Participating Credit Unions:
- CapEd Credit Union
- Marketplace Branch – 16275 N. Marketplace Blvd., Nampa , ID 83687
- South Meridian Branch – 1650 S. Meridian Rd, Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Clackamas Federal Credit Union
- Fibre Federal Credit Union
- Industrial Credit Union
- Newrizons Federal Credit Union
- Puget Sound Refinery Federal Credit Union
- Sunset Science Park Federal Credit Union
- TLC, a Division of Fibre Federal Credit Union
- USAgencies CU
Questions or comments? Please send inquiries to [email protected]