Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from the Northwest Credit Union Foundation. Please review the following information before submitting your application.
- Final award amounts are based on merit and need.
- Large grant requests will be reviewed by the NWCUF Major Grants Committee and determination may exceed 30 days.
- Program grants are awarded as reimbursements, unless otherwise determined by NWCUF.
- To receive a grant reimbursement, the recipient must submit a complete NWCUF Reimbursement and Impact Report within 60 days of project completion. Failure to comply with this deadline will result in automatic and total grant forfeiture.
- Grant awards must be used for the sole purpose(s) stated on the application. Grant funds are nontransferable and cannot be used as a cash donation to a third-party organization.